Sunday 21 October 2012

Quick Facts


a) I do not snore heavily. My boyfriend has told me I snore quite a lot while drunk, but other than that I do not except every so often, pretty quietly.  I am not sure if the appliance has changed my light snoring to less often or ... maybe not snoring at all? I will have to ask my boyfriend about it soon. 

b) I do not suffer from Sleep Apnea, and I have always slept well and dream all the time so have not considered this appliance to change my sleeping or dreaming. 

c) I have had slight baggies under my eyes since I was a little girl, and have not yet noticed any change in the venous eye pooling. I really hope to see an improvement in this :( 

d) I have not yet noticed a change in my profile - but I am still only 5 weeks into the procedure. 

e) I have noticed a widening of my jaw and a slight widening of the spaces in between my teeth, so change is happening!!!


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are sharing your experience with using the DNA appliance. You might not have comments but I guarantee people are reading it (myself included) so please keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks, this is the first time I have checked this in months!!! I'll update now. Eesh, I still haven't gotten any pictures in. Gotta get on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great improvements, do you think I should try dna appliance as well? I live in India and I had braces before when I was 23 but I don't feel satisfied with my result, I have asymmetrical face from childhood like my right face is higher than my left face which makes my upper teeth and lower teeth misaligned also my right eye is higher than my left eye and my left jaw is bigger than right one.
    do you think I'll find improvements after this treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great improvements, do you think I should try dna appliance as well? I live in India and I had braces before when I was 23 but I don't feel satisfied with my result, I have asymmetrical face from childhood like my right face is higher than my left face which makes my upper teeth and lower teeth misaligned also my right eye is higher than my left eye and my left jaw is bigger than right one.
    do you think I'll find improvements after this treatment?

    ReplyDelete